Installation Available! Complete the options above and add this item to your cart along with your selected swimming pool package to be added to our installation list! You will be contacted within 24 hours of payment to complete and sign an installation agreement.
- Installation includes removal of sod and dirt up to two feet. The dirt will be piled or spread within
100' of the pool site. Removing the dirt from site or carrying it more than 100' will cost extra.
- Installation includes connection of filter equipment and hands-on operating instructions
- Anything underground near or at the pool site is the responsibility of the homeowner. This
includes phone, sewage, drainage, water or any other type of lines that may be encountered during
installation. Anything damaged underground will be the financial responsibility of the customer. If
you are unsure of what is under the pool site you need to call MS UTILITY OF WV at 800-245-4848.
This needs to be completed PRIOR to pool installation. If installers come to site and are unable to
work there will be at $75 service charge.
- The homeowner is responsible for any additional equipment and labor used for work removal,
retaining walls, landscaping or work beyond normal installation.
- Removing or modifying any existing decking or fencing is to be done prior to installation. There
must be an open, accessible area to install the swimming pool.
- Any digging over two feet will cost an additional $75 per hour. If the ground is easily removed
there will be no extra charge for up to three feet.
- The customer is responsible for water source and means of getting it to the pool site.
- Installation of any accessories purchased are the responsibility of the homeowner unless
specifically stated on the receipt.
- The customer is responsible for electricity to the filter system and any other equipment purchased.
- Extended use of an extension cord will void the warranty of your pool pump.
- Ideal warrants labor for 90 days from date of installation. Please notify us ASAP if there are any
problems with your pool/installation. Pools are sold with manufacturer warranty only.